"Asia Rubber Expo & India Rubber Technology Exhibition 2020" is jointly sponsored by Aakar Exhibition Company and Zhonglian Rubber Co., Ltd. The exhibition will be held at the Chennai Trade Center...Read More
In extrusion molding equipment, the extruder is usually called the main engine, and the subsequent equipment extrusion molding machine that is matched with it is called the auxiliary machine. Extruder derives twin-screw, multi-crew by original single screw rod, and even not have different types of machines such as screw rod. Rubber extruder (main machine) can be used with various plastic molding auxiliary machines such as pipe, film, handle material, monofilament, flat wire, packing belt, extrusion net, plate (sheet) material, profiled material, granulation, cable coating, etc. Matching to form various plastic extrusion molding production lines to produce various plastic products.
The general operation steps of rubber extruder debugging are as follows:
1. Before starting up, check whether the temperature control is sensitive, whether the instrument is out of order, whether the cooling water is smooth, etc. Usually, thermometers and cooling water are used for detection.
2. Heat the screw, barrel and die head of the extruder according to the operating procedures of the extruder. After the temperature rises to the set temperature, it must be kept warm for about 10 minutes before starting the machine, so that the temperature of each part of the machine tends to be stable. .
3. Before starting the machine, tighten the connecting screws and bolts of each part of the die head while it is hot. Before the material is extruded, the operator must not stand directly in front of the die to prevent the bolt or screw from breaking and causing injury.
4. At the beginning of extrusion, the screw speed should be slow, and then gradually increased to prevent overloading and damage to the machine when starting.
5. When starting up, add a small amount of material first, and keep the feeding balance. When feeding, pay close attention to various table values such as torque. After the material is extruded from the die and pulled by the traction device, the amount of material can be gradually increased until it is normal. extrude.
6. Die head, otherwise, it will cause abnormal discharge of the die head and lead to material breakage or blockage), complex shapes with small cavities and multi-cavity profiles in one mold need to open the cover of the shaping die; after confirming the plasticization of the extruded material After normal operation, the material is pulled to the tractor through the set traction rope. Shorten the distance between the calibrating table and the die head, cover the cover, start the vacuum pump, wait until the extrusion speed and the pulling speed are basically balanced, observe the profile until the normal extrusion, and then shrink the distance between the calibrating table and the die head to the ideal value.
7. If it is found that the parison is not formed at the entrance of the shaping die or the internal ribs adhere to the inner cavity surface of the profile, use a pointed tool to poke several small holes in the unformed part of the parison at the entrance of the first section of the shaping die or the inner ribs so that the small cavity is connected to the atmosphere, and the parison is open when it enters the shaping mold, which is convenient for forming a negative pressure and making the parison tightly adhere to the mold wall of the shaping mold.
8. In case of blocked mold (unblocked), immediately move the setting table back or increase the traction speed, or implement the above two solutions at the same time, and then adjust the process to resume normal production. If it is blocked and the implementation of the above scheme is invalid, the shaping table should be moved back immediately, and the material should be cut off along the shaping die, the water vapor of the shaping die should be closed, the traction speed should be reduced, and the profile should be slowly pulled out from the shaping die. If part of the profile is broken in the calibrating mold, the calibrating mold needs to be disassembled and the residual material should be removed.
9. When shutting down, it is generally necessary to add shutdown material first to squeeze out the production material in the machine, then stop the machine and disassemble the die head while it is hot for mold cleaning.