"Asia Rubber Expo & India Rubber Technology Exhibition 2020" is jointly sponsored by Aakar Exhibition Company and Zhonglian Rubber Co., Ltd. The exhibition will be held at the Chennai Trade Center ...Read More
In the rubber extruder machine, the extruder is usually called the main machine, and the subsequent equipment that is matched with the extruder is called the auxiliary machine. The extruder (host) can be matched with various plastic molding auxiliary machines such as pipe, film, holding material, monofilament, flat wire, packing belt, extruded net, board (sheet) material, profiled material, pelletizing, cable coating, etc. , To form various plastic extrusion molding production lines to produce various plastic products.
The general operation steps of extruder debugging are as follows:
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the temperature control is sensitive, whether the instrument is malfunctioning, whether the cooling water circuit is unblocked, etc. Usually use thermometer, cooling water and other methods for testing.
2. Heat the screw, barrel and die head of the extruder according to the operating procedures of the extruder. After the temperature rises to the set temperature, it must be kept warm for about 10 minutes before it can be turned on, so that the temperature of each part of the machine becomes stable. .
3. Be sure to tighten the connecting screws and bolts of each part of the die while it is hot before starting the machine. Before the material is extruded, the operator must not stand in front of the die to prevent the bolt or screw from breaking and causing injury.
4. When starting to extrude, the screw speed should be slow, and then gradually increase to prevent overloading and damage to the machine parts when starting.
5. When starting up, add a small amount of material first, and keep the feeding balance, pay close attention to various meter values such as torque when feeding, and wait for the material to be extruded from the die and pull the traction equipment, then gradually increase the amount of material until normal Squeeze out.
6. When starting traction, there should be a certain distance between the shaping die and the die head to facilitate the traction. Open the waterway (be careful not to pour water into the die head, otherwise it will cause the die head to discharge abnormally and cause the material to break or block the die), the shape is complex, the cavity is small, and the cover of the molding die needs to be opened ; After confirming that the extruded material is plasticized normally, pull the material to the tractor through the traction rope that has been set. Shorten the distance between the sizing table and the die, cover the cover, and start the vacuum pump. When the extrusion speed and traction speed are basically balanced, observe the profile to be extruded normally, and then shrink the distance between the sizing table and the die to the ideal value.
7. If it is found that the parison is not formed at the entrance end of the shaping die or the inner ribs adhere to the cavity surface of the profile, a pointed tool can be used to poke several small holes in the unformed part or inner ribs of the first section of the shaping die. , So that the small cavity is connected to the atmosphere, the parison is open when it enters the setting mold, which facilitates the formation of negative pressure, and promotes the parison to tightly adhere to the mold wall of the setting mold.
8. In case of mold blockage (not blocked), the setting table should be moved back immediately or the traction speed should be increased, or the above two schemes should be implemented at the same time, and then the process should be adjusted to resume normal production. If it is blocked and the implementation of the above scheme is invalid, the shaping table should be moved back immediately, and the material should be shoveled along the shaping mold, the water vapor of the shaping mold should be closed, the traction speed should be reduced, and the profile should be slowly pulled out from the shaping mold. If part of the profile is broken in the shaping mold, it is necessary to disassemble the shaping mold and completely remove the remaining material.
9. When the machine is shut down, it is generally necessary to add the shut-down material first to squeeze out the production material in the machine, and then shut down and remove the die head while it is hot for mold cleaning.