"Asia Rubber Expo & India Rubber Technology Exhibition 2020" is jointly sponsored by Aakar Exhibition Company and Zhonglian Rubber Co., Ltd. The exhibition will be held at the Chennai Trade Center...Read More
The following problems should be paid attention to during the maintenance of the rubber vulcanizer:
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizer should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the circuit being damp due to humidity;
2. Do not use the curing machine outdoors in cloudy and rainy days to prevent water from entering the electric control box and heating plate;
3. If the working environment is humid and watery, when dismantling and transporting the vulcanizing machine, use items to pad it on the ground, and the vulcanizing machine must not be in direct contact with water;
4. If improper operation causes the heating plate to enter the water during use, please contact the manufacturer for maintenance first. For emergency repairs, open the cover on the heating plate, pour out the water first, then set the electric cabinet to manual operation, heat it to 100°C, keep the temperature constant for half an hour, dry the line, and paste the belt in the manual state. At the same time, contact the manufacturer to replace the whole line in time;
5. When the vulcanizer is not used for a long time, the heating plate is heated every half month (the temperature is set to 100℃), and the temperature is kept for about half an hour;
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be drained, especially in winter. If it cannot be drained, the rubber of the hydraulic plate will be prematurely aged, and the service life of the hydraulic plate will be reduced; If the water is drained after disassembling the machine, it may be that the water in the water pressure plate has not been fully drained.