Asia Rubber Expo & Rubber Tech India 2020" is co-sponsored by AAKAR Exhibition Company and Zhonglian Rubber Co., Ltd. The exhibition will be held in the Chennai Trade Center (CTC) of India from 8 ...Read More
The steps of rubber extruder debugging are as follows:
1. The temperature control check should be done before starting to make sure that the temperature control is normal, the instrument is normal, and the cooling water circuit is unblocked.
2. The screw, barrel and die of the rubber extruder need to be heated. Generally, the temperature reaches the appropriate temperature and keeps it warm for a while before starting up.
3. Make sure that the screw connections of each part of the head should be tightened while hot.
4. When starting to extrude, the rotation speed of the screw should not be too fast to prevent overload, but it needs to be accelerated slowly.
5. When starting up, add a small amount of materials, and gradually increase the amount of materials after the various meter values are stable.
6. If the parison is not formed at the entrance end of the shaping mold, you can use tools to poke some small holes at the entrance end.
7. If you encounter mold blockage but not blocked, you can move the setting table back or increase the traction speed.
8. When the rubber extruder is shut down, it is necessary to drain the remaining material inside the barrels, then shut down, and pull the machine to preheat, remove the die and clean it.
The Leading International Rubber Technology ExhibitionRead More